Join us for an exciting webinar next Thursday, 19 March 2015
‘DEVELOPING DISTRICT ENERGY IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND’
I have been invited to present and will be joined by Rob Thornton of the International District Energy Association and Craig Turner from Citysmart Brisbane.
Brisbane announced a partnership with Cofely in 2014 for the development of a District Cooling scheme for the Brisbane CBD. Craig will present the project with some learnings along the way.
Rob Thornton is a terrific and inspiring presenter, and will illustrate how and why District Energy is growing internationally.
I will provide an overview of the Dandenong Precinct Energy Project, some lessons learned, and details on some exciting new projects happening in Australia.
The webinar has been organised by Tim Taylor of the New Zealand Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority. Tim is working on the Christchurch Recovery project in New Zealand which is facilitating a District Energy project.
- Craig Turner from CitySmart Brisbane on the Brisbane District Cooling System Project
- Jonathan Prendergast, Director of Prendergast Projects
- Rob Thornton from the IDEA on District Energy: Development and Financing Options
Times – Thursday 19 March 2015
- Western Australia – 7:00AM to 8:00AM
- Sydney/Melbourne – 10:00AM to 11:00AM
- Brisbane – 9:00AM to 10:00AM
- New Zealand – 12:00PM to 1:00PM
Please email Tim.Taylor@eeca.govt.nz to receive registration details.
Please pass onto colleagues and connections who may be interested, who should email me to ensure they get subsequent emails. The more the merrier!
Jonathan Prendergast – Director – Prendergast Projects – firstname.lastname@example.org